Passive House Roof
This image of Passive House Roof was posted at July 17, 2017 at 7:10 pm. This article is uploaded at the Roof category. Passive House Roof is tagged with Passive House Roof, Passive, House, Roof..
Passivepas•sive (pas′iv),USA pronunciation adj.
- not reacting visibly to something that might be expected to produce manifestations of an emotion or feeling.
- not participating readily or actively;
inactive: a passive member of a committee.
- not involving visible reaction or active participation: to play a passive role.
- inert or quiescent.
- influenced, acted upon, or affected by some external force, cause, or agency;
being the object of action rather than causing action (opposed to active).
- receiving or characterized by the reception of impressions or influences from external sources.
- produced or caused by an external agency.
- receiving, enduring, or submitting without resistance: a passive hypnotic subject.
- noting a voice in the inflection of the verb in some languages which is used to indicate that the subject undergoes the action of the verb. Latin portātur, "he, she, or it is carried,'' is in the passive voice.
- noting or pertaining to a construction similar to this in meaning, as English He is carried (opposed to active).
- inactive, esp. under conditions in which chemical activity is to be expected.
- (of a metal) treated so as to impart impassivity.
- of or pertaining to certain unhealthy but dormant conditions;
inactive, as opposed to active or spontaneous.
- designed to relay signals without electronic devices: a passive communications satellite.
- (of a solar heating system) accumulating and distributing solar heat without the aid of machinery.
- the passive voice.
- a passive form or construction.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Roofroof (ro̅o̅f, rŏŏf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. roofs, v.
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house, as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.
This post about Passive House Roof have 10 attachments it's including More Passive House Basement, Wall And Roof Details, 17 Best Images About Passive On Pinterest | Green Roofs, Classic Style And Daniel O'connell, Western Washington Passive House - HARRISON Architects, Like This For Overhang, Passive House Detail Diagram, In The Roof, Uplift Forces May Be A Concern. Larsen Trusses Apparently Can Take A Little More In This Regard - But I Think Some Testing Should Be Done., Insulated Roof ., Passive House Properties - Roof Diagram, Passive10.jpg, Passive Roof - Passive Warm Roof. Below are the photos:
In cases like this, there are several essential things you consider in choosing an office chair on your organization and should know.
- Pick A seat according to the budget / needs of the company.
- Choose a seat that has soft whenever you sit down or an appropriate foam.
- Adjust the chair's color together with your flavor and color of the business furniture.
- Pick A guaranteed brand office seats chairs normally have both legs of the chair, hydraulic a guarantee of a couple of years, and the arms of the chair throughout the decided.
In addition to that, occasionally we're perplexed. Passive House Roof that we need while at-work is important, but around the other hand we also experience disgrace, office chairs on which we have been there it's simply the shape and colour have not been suitable.